Revolut Temporarily Halts Crypto Services for US Customers
Digital bank Revolut is planning to suspend its crypto-related services for its customers in the United States. Some of the reasons for this decision are: Crypto services will be suspended starting from September 2, 2023, and will be fully disabled by October 3, 2023. Said that this decision will affect only 1% of its global […]
- Revolut is facing an uncertain regulatory environment in the U.S., as the country is considering new rules and legislation for the crypto industry.
- Revolut wants to ensure that its crypto services are compliant and responsible, and that its customers are protected from potential risks and harms.
- Revolut is also delisting some of the cryptocurrencies from its platform, such as Cardano, Polygon, and Solana, due to low liquidity and high volatility.
Crypto services will be suspended starting from September 2, 2023, and will be fully disabled by October 3, 2023. Said that this decision will affect only 1% of its global crypto customers, and that it will continue to operate its non-crypto business in the U.S. Revolut also assured its U.S. customers that they will be able to access their crypto holdings and withdraw them to external wallets before the deadline. Revolut said that it will keep monitoring the situation and will resume its crypto services in the U.S. when possible.
Revolut is a digital bank that offers a variety of financial services through its app and card. Some of the features are:
- Sending, spending and saving money in multiple currencies with no hidden fees
- Earning interest on your savings and getting cashback and discounts on your spending
- Investing in stocks, crypto, and commodities with low commissions and fees
- Traveling with a card that works in 150+ countries and gives you the real exchange rate
- Managing your subscriptions, donations, and security settings in one place
Revolut claims to have over 30 million customers worldwide who trust it with their money. You can learn more by visiting its website or its US website.
Experienced Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry.
A Cat’s Tale of Transformation In the heart of New Jersey, a captivating story emerged at the Homeward Bound Pet Adoption Center, revealing the journey of Fishtopher, a charming feline friend. After a viral adoption listing, a Maryland couple gave a forever home to a once “sad and depressed” 5-year-old cat. Embark on Fishtopher’s heartwarming […]
Paws in the Sand – Introduction to Ricochet 🏄♀️ Meet Ricochet, the paw-some female Golden Retriever who left an indelible mark on the world of dog surfing. Born on January 25, 2008, in sunny San Diego, Ricochet wasn’t just a furry friend but a trailblazer in the surfing dogs community. Her incredible journey began at […]
The Unlikely Hero with a Big Heart Meet Harley, the pint-sized Chihuahua who defied the odds and emerged as an unexpected hero in the canine world. Tiny but mighty, this 6-pound dynamo leaves a lasting impact on dogs, proving unassuming heroes possess the biggest hearts. A Ruff Start in a Puppy Mill Paradise In the […]